- Born: Abt 1865, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- Christened: 22 Apr 1866, Barton In Fabis, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- Marriage (1): Thomas Hutchinson on 30 May 1887 in St Matthias Church, Nottingham, England
- Died: 17 Jan 1896, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA aged about 31
- Buried: 19 Jan 1896, Hanover Cemetery, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Cause of her death was Heart Failure, Complicating puerperal peritonitus.
Some info From Florence and Williams birth records.
1887...Time of Marriage age 22.....Spinster...Living: Pym Street, Nottingham, England...
20th Sept 1893...Age 28, Travelled from Liverpool to Philadelphia, America with Son William, and Daughters Eleanor and Florence, returning to Husband and Father, 2218 Howard St, Philadelphia, America....Ship name: British Prince (This info was provided from Passenger lists by Mary Charlesworth)...
Info from Death Cert: 1896...At time of death, Age 32, Place of Birth: England, Place of Burial: Hanover Cemetery, Occ: Housekeeper, Street and Number: 1724 Howard Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA....
Mary married Thomas Hutchinson, son of George Hutchinson and Thirza Dabell, on 30 May 1887 in St Matthias Church, Nottingham, England. (Thomas Hutchinson was born on 26 Mar 1865 in Rippons Place, Clarence Street, Nottingham, England, died on 8 Apr 1920 in Royal Naval Hospital, Haslar, Gosport, Hampshire, England and was buried on 13 Apr 1920 in Anns Hill Cemetry, Gosport, Hampshire, England.). The cause of his death was Cancer of the throat caused from Mustard Gas.
Marriage Cert supplied by Mary Charlesworth....
Witnesses Frederick Hodlin and Harriett Hutchinson (Thomas's Sister?)
Thomas Age 22
Mary Age 22